Cisco Benefits Enrollment
Cisco wants employees to feel empowered to choose the right medical plan for them—for the right reasons. For 2019 Benefits Enrollment we focused on helping employees understand how Cisco’s most cost-efficient plans can save the company and most employees money.
- Debunk common misconceptions regarding Cisco’s most cost-efficient plans (when it comes to Cisco healthcare, higher cost does not mean higher quality)
- Help employees see the value of the cost-efficient plans, and at the same time, help them understand 2019 plan changes and important benefits enhancements
- Targeted enrollment emails and enrollment guide inserts based on current medical plan enrollment
- An online medical plan selection tool where employees can get a plan recommendation based on questions about expected healthcare usage and preferences
- Targeted home mailers to employee populations best suited to some of Cisco’s most cost-efficient plans
- Detailed Webex sessions based on medical plan eligibility
- 13% of eligible employees migrated out of Cisco’s least-efficient national plan, bringing the percentage of total U.S. employees enrolled in that plan from 33% down to 28%
- 9% of eligible employees migrated into Cisco’s most-efficient national plan, bringing the percentage of total U.S. employees enrolled in that plan from 41% up to 45%
- More than 4,000 unique visitors used the Cisco Medical Plan Selection Tool —a 41% increase over the previous year
Let’s Be Partners
If you’re ready to change how your people use their benefits, experience company culture and take actions that drive success at work and in life, we’re ready to help. Together, we can raise the bar on your employee communication and produce measurable results so that you can grow and thrive.