Global Logistics Company
COVID-19 Digital Tactics
As COVID-19 began to spread and impact companies world-wide, employees needed to get information quickly about how this might impact their day-to-day job functions and the benefits supporting them and their families. This global logistics company, like many others, needed to react quickly by providing just-in-time COVID-19 information to their workforce, which was still operating at full scale.
- Inform employees about telemedicine and virtual visit options, available through their medical plans (many were unaware this benefit was included).
- Leverage existing digital platforms to provide information quickly and in a format employees were accustomed to.
- Support the HR department, who was overwhelmed with incoming questions from employees.
- All relevant employee benefit plan details, including virtual visits and EAP, were consolidated in one web page to provide easy access to timely content.
- Graphic emails were sent to employees to provide direct access to the updated information and show support in the time of crisis.
- HR support kit posted to their online HR Resource Center, containing employee presentations, posters, digital signs and a COVID-19 newsletter to help reduce the burden on the HR department.