By taking the “corporate speak” out of ethics and communicating it in a friendly and authentic way, we were able to help employees see the value of doing what’s right. And they learned what to do when the situation arises.
- Make ethics more relatable and less boring/legalistic
- Help employees know the right way to respond to typical situations in the workplace
- Make reporting ethical violations easier and acceptable
- The friendly “Spot On Ethics” brand
- Intranet page with relevant and timely content to make situations more authentic
- Launch campaign using a variety of tactics to bring this to the forefront:
- Environmental signage
- Onsite activities
- Graphic email series
- Video series
- Nearly 1,000 employees participated in the online “scavenger hunt” on Inview to earn recognition points
- Over 66% open rate for launch and reminder graphic emails sent to associates (including 7% click rate to the ethics web content)
- High satisfaction and positive feedback on the brand and launch-week activities
Let’s Be Partners
If you’re ready to change how your people use their benefits, experience company culture and take actions that drive success at work and in life, we’re ready to help. Together, we can raise the bar on your employee communication and produce measurable results so that you can grow and thrive.