At PartnerComm, benefits communication is our day-to-day. We have the best experts and writers in this field to help you communicate benefits to your employees. Benefits communication isn’t one size fits all — and it’s not exclusively for open enrollment. To get your message across, you need to use employee communication that reflects the big picture and focuses on the most minute details.
Take your benefits communication to the next level
It’s important not to limit your benefits communication to a couple of weeks in the fall at annual enrollment time. Benefits communication should be year-round. Persistence pays off for both you and your employees.
It pays to know the demographics of your audience. Many companies have four or five generations in their workforce, and different generations prefer different methods of communication. A quick survey could tell you how employees prefer to get communication — mobile devices are favored by many for emails and texts, but some prefer print. But avoid email overload. Employees are more likely to tune you out if they feel they’re being bombarded.
PartnerComm’s benefits communication experts can help with creative ways of delivering your message. We create annual benefits guides using lively graphics and plain-spoken language to bring complicated material down to earth. We also create traditional print guides and interactive online guides that quickly answer key questions for workers, such as what various health plans will provide and how much each would cost them.
But PartnerComm can do much more:
- New hire guides to educate incoming employees of their options, as well as retiree guides that give retiring workers an idea of what to expect as they prepare for retirement.
- Videos that deliver your message in informative and entertaining ways
- Podcasts featuring experts tackling complex topics with lively and educational discussions.
- Graphic emails that remind employees about their benefits and what those benefits can do for them, and link to important information and dates.
- Newsletters that keep benefits communication on your employees’ minds year-round, including employee features and success stories.
- Interactive digital tools and wizards that ask workers a few questions about themselves and their lifestyles and provide answers about which medical plan is right for them or how their company’s leave of absence policy would fit their personalized circumstances.
- Print and digital posters to remind employees of important dates or wellness practices.
- Employee surveys and focus groups to help determine your workforce’s needs.
PartnerComm’s team of writers, artists, videographers and web developers have the content knowledge and experience to provide solutions to your employee communication challenges — from benefits and branding to the overall employee experience. Contact us today!