You know that a productive, engaged and motivated workforce is a key driver of business success. That’s why you’ve made the huge — and worthwhile — investment in the total rewards you offer your employees.
We can help you get the most from that investment. PartnerComm specializes in strong employee communication to ensure employees understand they’re “rewarded” with more than just compensation. Total rewards also include employee benefits, perks and the intangibles that make your company unique — like flexibility, workplace culture and community involvement.
Transforming Total Rewards Communication
Do your employees appreciate the value of their rewards? Do they see the full picture? Do you offer the right mix of programs? Do you have any idea?
At PartnerComm, we’ve been helping companies answer these questions for more than 25 years. We’ve learned a lot about transforming a total rewards brand to boost employee engagement, and here are five of our top tips:
- Understand what matters. Did your last innovative initiative land with a thud instead of a splash? Perhaps it didn’t speak to your target demographic. Or your total rewards communication didn’t grab their attention. We can help you conduct focus groups and surveys to better understand your audience.
- Communicate often. It’s been said that we may need to try a new food 10 times before learning to like it (hello broccoli!). It’s the same with total rewards communication. Some workers may ignore your initial email, but repeated communication puts your message top of mind.
- Speak their language. Question: who wants to wade through a mountain of jargon? Answer: no one. Concise, easy-to-understand language — even a little humor — can make your total rewards communication sparkle.
- Divide and conquer. Depending on your audience, videos, podcasts, social media, quizzes, games or events may fare better than traditional employee communication. In many households, spouses drive benefits decisions. Engage them with microsites, onsite fairs or printed (sustainably, of course) home mailings.
- Tell it like it is. When change happens, employees value communication that describes the rationale with honesty and transparency.
Creating outstanding total rewards communication is tough, but PartnerComm can help. Our award-winning team has the know-how to help you identify your employees’ needs and the creativity to communicate your message with accuracy, simplicity and flair.
Contact us today! We want to help you deliver memorable employee communication with measurable results.